CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Ok Ok.....Im a slacker


Yes......Ive been light on the posting. But you people must realize that Im punching a timecard now. I spend 75% of my day on a computer...so when I get home....the last thing I want to do is compute! And, Ive been slacking in the picture department as well. Well do better with that too.....updated....Bella is raking in the dough from the commercial. I never realized. Wow. Braxton, as many have noticed, has officially passed me in height. Uh....what else has happened recently....hmmmm......Job is going well. I like it. Josh is still drumming out the pool thing. Have a few projects going. Parents are planning a trip in March. That'll be fun. And.....the big 20 is coming up in July.....so the family and I will be heading to Motown for the class of 89' reunion. That ought to be loads of hysterics huh? Oh my.....more later....I promise

0 comments: